[Nek5000-users] Linearised Navier Stokes

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 17 03:18:57 CDT 2017

Hi Swarandeep,

Yes. You generate ###.rea in the standard way. In the old version it was
txt and contained both mesh information and runtime parameter. One could
split mesh information (###.re2, binary file) and runtime parameters
(###.rea with negative number of elements or currently ###.par) using
reatore2 tool. The map file is generated with genmap (can be txt or
binary). So the procedure is more or less the same. If you have ###.rea
with mesh you split it and generate ###.re2. Next you generate ###.map
with genmap and finally ###.par by hand. Be careful to use tolls from
the same release, as they've been changed significantly (e.g. binary
###.map file).
Regards
Adam