[Nek5000-users] VISIT and NEKTON

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 1 22:07:08 CST 2016

It is very likely your mesh has a double precision output, see parameter 63
http://nek5000.github.io/NekDoc/Nek_usersch7.html#x9-690007.1
Older versions of visit do not support field files in double precision, so you should have that parameter set to anything but 8.

If this doesn't work please make sure your computation did not blow up prior to writing to file.

Oana