[Nek5000-users] VISIT and NEKTON

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 1 16:57:18 CST 2016

Can anyone help me in visualizing the data on VISIT and or NEKTON, my
problem is that I am not able to visualize the data using any of these. For
instance in VISIT I am able to generate .nek5000 file and was able to load
it in VISIT but whenever I try to plot something it crashes. Similarly in
NEKTON (POSTX), I was able to see the mesh grid , however whenever I click
on the plot it makes the whole grid go blue and time remains at "0", I
tried to change the time to some other value but I failed.

Please guide me what is causing this issue and what I am doing wrong. I am
using linux mint to run the nek5000.

Thanks,
Abhinav