[Nek5000-users] Stress formulation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Dec 13 17:19:30 CST 2015

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, if i increase Reynolds number, the outlet profile become much close to
the inlet one. But in my simulations the Reynolds number is between 300 and
1200.
Can you recommend me what kind of boundary conditions i can utilise for
ensure for ensure the flow physics ? I would implement these one in code.

Thanks,
Andrew