[Nek5000-users] Nek5000+MOAB

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 25 08:18:25 CDT 2014

Andrea, thanks for reporting the issue about the cub file version
incompatibility. Can you give details on the version of Trelis and cub
file format (13.x, 14.x ?) used here ?

Just a note for the future: it would be good to email moab-dev about
any issues like these since most of the MOAB devs aren't subscribed to
NEK mailing lists.

Vijay