[Nek5000-users] Nek5000+MOAB

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 25 07:25:18 CDT 2014

Hi Adrea,

Thanks for your note on the work-around with Exodus.

Yes, you are right that perturbation mode is not yet available in Pn-Pn but you could dump the .rea file from Pn-Pn Nek-MOAB setup (say with lx1=3) by

      call gen_rea(2)

or

      call gen_re2(2)

 and then proceed with Pn-2 - Pn-2 with Nek only.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Aleks