[Nek5000-users] Interfacing with Arpack

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 27 10:47:10 CDT 2014

Hi Guiseppe

I've just noticed you work on eigenvalue problem with arpack for nek5000
p_n-p_n. We've done similar work for p_n-p_n-2 and we are very
interested in your work and we would like to share the code if it is
possible. Our implementation of ext_cyl example you can find at
ftp://ftp.mech.kth.se/pub/adam/Nek5000/toolbox/
Best regards
Adam