[Nek5000-users] Interfacing with Arpack

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 22 06:31:08 CDT 2014

Giuseppe,

There are several masks:  tmask()

v1mask for vx
v2mask for vy
v3mask for vz

pmask for pressure

tmask has several fields in the situation where
you have different boundary conditions on different
passive scalars.

Note that repeated application of one of the SEM operators
requires injection into H^1, which is effected through dssum
+ mass matrix, as discussed earlier.   Subroutine ALPHAM1
in eigsolv illustrates this.  (It's an older routine, so it
uses the multiplicity array when computing this inner products.
That would not be necessary, however, if the inner products
had been computed prior to dssum.)

Paul

>>> Giuseppe