[Nek5000-users] LES-wall

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 30 10:07:16 CST 2014

Thanks Tanmoy for your suggestion.

You are right, for a eddy viscosity type of turbulent model, the
Channel example is a good starting point (though, I think it should
be considerably modified to be used in a case with a different
geometry compared to a channel). But I was thinking of using sort of
wall model when employing the explicit filtering of velocity field as
a LES model.

Thanks,
Mohsen