[Nek5000-users] LES-wall

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 24 22:23:36 CST 2014

Hi Mohsen,

For LES with near wall modelling, you have to develop your own script in
.usr file. There are no in-built routines except eddy_visc() in turbChannel
example.  If you use eddy-viscosity type of near wall models in LES, you
can modify the scripts and write your own eddy-viscosity routines in
uservp.

Thanks,
Tanmoy

Best Regards,