[Nek5000-users] surface integral as function of z

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Dec 19 08:37:50 CST 2014

Kamal,

If your elements are aligned in the z direction (e.g., as would be the case if the
mesh is generated via n2to3 or genbox), then you can use one of the planar
averaging routines, which would produce E(z) as a result.  If you planar average
zm1, you'll also get Z(z) as a result and you can plot E vs Z