[Nek5000-users] Conjugate heat transfer problem

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 14 15:39:05 CDT 2014

Hi,

Following your instruction, my case is running well and the result looks
reasonable. I am curious about the meaning of p94. p94 in my previous case
(only fluid) set to 3 and it works well. However it cannot work in
conjugate problem with positive number. Is there any problem if I set p94
to zero for my previous case?

Mu Xu