[Nek5000-users] Optimal response for nek5000

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 5 07:49:01 CDT 2013

Dear neks

I'm going to implement optimal response to forcing in nekton and I have
question related to pressure solver. During calculations I have to
continuously switch between time dependent N-S and Stokes problem. I was
going to do something similar to prsolvv. However, in nek_init the
choice of pressure solver depends on IFTRAN suggesting different solver
for Stokes problem, but prslovv seem to be called without
reinitialisation of pressure solver. So can I use the same pressure
solver (say itr) for both full N-S and Stokes?
Regards
Adam