[Nek5000-users] convert mesh by MOAB

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 29 14:38:31 CDT 2013

Thanks tim for your answer,
I used that command and now I get this error.

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I don't know whatis the problem with my meshing because I can convert from
gmsh files (.msh) to .h5m but for cubit it gets stocked!! Do you have any
idea what is the problem wiht my meshing stuff with cubit?

Thanks,
Amirreza