[Nek5000-users] Transfer data from an nelx*nely*nelz array of Nth-order to an n*n*n array for FFT analysis

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 17 11:11:06 CDT 2012

Hi Katie,

In regard to your int_tp routine, am I correct that it's not equipped to handle a mesh file that was originally generated with genbox, but then "stretched" in usrdat?

Thanks,
Mike

Hi,

I have added an interpolation tool to the repo, int_tp, in
nek5_svn/trunk/tools/int_tp

There is also a README in that directory with instructions on the details
of using the tool.

(Note - int_tp should be compiled as any standard nek tool in the
trunk/tools/ directory with "maketools int_tp" or "maketools all")

Let me know if you encounter complications.

Thanks,
Katie