[Nek5000-users] Transfer data from an nelx*nely*nelz array of Nth-order to an n*n*n array for FFT analysis

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 17 13:22:00 CDT 2012

Hi Mike,

Yes, int_tp needs a .box file that will describe the geometry of the data
that is in the files to be interpolated.  Basically, it will take the
geometry of the old and create an interpolation operator to the new
geometry and apply that to the rest of the fields to be interpolated on.
So the .box file must reflect the data in the files in file.list

You might be able to create a .box of the stretched elements if you write
in the xyz distribution of the stretched elements in the .box file by
outputting the endpoints of each element in usrdat.

Best,
Katie