[Nek5000-users] Replace velocity fields in perturbation mode

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 15 06:06:08 CDT 2012

Hi Andrea,

Looking at SOLN, I see the following variables
that might also need attention:

PRLAGP

VGRADT1P, VGRADT2P

though the latter two seem to be related only to
thermal problems.

My guess is that it's the pressure lag that you're
missing, which would be consistent with the variance
in the TORDER behavior that you're reporting.

Paul