[Nek5000-users] Add/subtract 1d-mean profile

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 9 08:34:30 CST 2012

Hi Jan,

Here are routines that I sometimes use that call avg_all for the list of a dump binary files given in a.list

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~obabko/avg_fld.usr

Use

     call avg_fld_all

in post-processing mode of Nek5000 (nsteps=0 in .rea) with a created a.list file of your binary .f files (for .fld files uncomment line with p66 & p67 = 4)

Best.
Aleks