[Nek5000-users] Add/subtract 1d-mean profile

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 9 09:11:42 CST 2012

Hi Aleks,

thank you for posting your routines. They are certainly very useful!
But my point is to find an easy and quick way to check a single velocity
field. That can usually be done by taking the means over the full box and
subtracting them (as described in the first mail) from the instantaneous
field.
I don't wanna do my full postprocessing that way. It's just to have a quick
look on the data (in particular the fluctuations)...
Do you think that is possible?

Thanks!
Jan F.