[Nek5000-users] Most up to date build instructions?

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 26 13:19:40 CST 2012

Paul,

Thanks for getting back to me on this and sorry for the slow response.

I had not modified the source path and fixing that at least got makenek
started. I am now getting a message about incorrect usage. Running the
following command from a build directory just below the source fails:

../makenek ../zero
makenek - automatic build tool for Nek5000
FATAL ERROR: Cannot find SIZE!

Any thoughts?

Jay