[Nek5000-users] Most up to date build instructions?

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 23 21:19:51 CST 2012

Hi Jay,

What was the failure stmt?

Did you modify the source path in makenek to point to the location
of your source ?

I just checked out the latest version and it seemed to work fine.
I modified the path since, in my case, I did not have this newest
version sitting in $HOME/nek5_svn/...

Please let me know if these suggestions help.

Regards,

Paul