[Nek5000-users] Location based viscosity

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Mar 24 10:22:08 CDT 2011

Thanks Paul and Aleks, that helps a lot!

I'm using Pn-Pn right now, but I think I'll switch to Pn-Pn-2 shortly.
 I understand the difference between the two formulations, but is
there a reason where one might use one formulation over the other?
(stability, speed, etc...)  (Sorry if this question is off-subject)

Josh