[Nek5000-users] Multiple scalars

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jun 20 18:49:24 CDT 2011

Hi Paul,

Thanks, your example file helped me find my mistake.  I was outputting an
initial .fld file that contained only the temperature scalar, due to a
vestigial outpost call in the .usr file.  Then, although the next .fld file
contained the geometry, T, and PS1, VisIt was confused.

I have fixed this, but it leads me to wonder: does outpost only work for a
single scalar?

Also, what is the meaning of the IFNAV & IFADVC boolean array in the .rea
file?

Best,

David