[Nek5000-users] userf/userq in .usr file

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 11 17:07:22 CDT 2011

Hi Josh,

Yes, you are right that the variable SOURCE in userq seems to be outdated -- only qvol is used in nekuq().

As far as multiplication of ffx,... by masss matrix is concerned -- it's done in makeuf() (after calling nekuf() which calls userf()), so there is no need to do the multiplication in userf():

      subroutine makeuf
      CALL NEKUF   (BFX,BFY,BFZ)
      CALL OPCOLV (BFX,BFY,BFZ,BM1)

Best,