[Nek5000-users] userf/userq in .usr file

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Aug 9 16:43:15 CDT 2011

Hello Neks,

I had a couple of questions regarding userf and userq.

1)  If we add something to, for example, ffx in userf, is that
"something" subsequently multiplied by the mass matrix later on in the
source code, or is that on the user to multiply ffx(i,j,k,e) by its
appropriate bm1 entry?

2)  In userq, is "source" used for anything?  I tried looking through
the source code, and I can see where "qvol" is used, but not where
"source" is used.

Josh Camp

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing" -- Edmund Burke