[Nek5000-users] interpolation example does not work

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue May 18 13:17:34 CDT 2010

Note hpts() will replace at some point the old history point stuff but some additional work is needed. For the moment the pressure is not automatically mapped but the following should work:

call prepost_map(0)
call hpts()
call prepost_map(1)

Later on, we call hpts() in prepost() where we map the pressure anyway.

hth,
Stefan