[Nek5000-users] Impose inflow conditions from another simulation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 14 10:01:12 CST 2010

Well my first code is serial calculation. It actually is nothing more but a
matlab script for the Falkner-Skan-Cook boundary layer.
The calculation in Nek would be parallel as I'd like to investigate the
influence of a roughness element in a boudary layer flow.
I can eventually modify my interpolation routine output if you want one
particular input format.

JC