[Nek5000-users] Users Meeting follow-up

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 15 20:50:05 CST 2010

Dear User Group,

A quick note to thank each and every one of you who attended
our first users group meeting last week.  We were really impressed
by the presentations!!

For those of you who would like to have your talks posted, you
can either send .pdfs directly to me (Paul), or send me a
URL and I will post the link on the wiki.   This latter option
gives you full control over the content from now into the future.

I will also follow up with an email regarding some of the
conclusions and wish-list items raised during the meeting.

Thanks once again.

Nek5000 Development Team