[Nek5000-users] Impose inflow conditions from another simulation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Dec 14 09:31:58 CST 2010

JC,

Are you doing this in serial or parallel?

The main thing is to dump out the points at inflow, along with
some type of discriminator so that you can subsequently
associate function values (from your other code) with those
points when you want to read them back in.

In serial, this is easy - a bit trickier in parallel.

Let me know which case is of interest and we can generate
something for you.

Paul