[Nek5000-users] Periodic flow around sphere

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 22 07:02:25 CDT 2010

Fred,

Your other email was too large to make it onto the list.

It appears that the issue is the following -- automatic
timestep selection (i.e., dt > or = 0), doesn't appear to
work with the projection acceleration (param 93, 94, 95 > 0).

So either set param 12 < 0, such that dt = | param 12 |, or
set p93-95 == 0.

I'm pretty certain that will take care of the problem.

(I almost invariably run with dt < 0...)

Paul