[Nek5000-users] Periodic flow around sphere

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 22 03:14:17 CDT 2010

To be more precise - by nested,  I really meant that there are
elements that overlap the same regions...  this would be very
confusing to genmap/nek --- it's one of the cases for which we
don't currently have any checks (it's not easy in the general
case... though I think I might now have some ideas on how to
get at least _some_ type of checking in place)

Paul