[Nek5000-users] Periodic flow around sphere

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Apr 22 03:03:14 CDT 2010

Hi Fred, when I view this in postx I get the impression that there
are two nested meshes there...  One associated with the sphere, the
other looks like a std. periodic box ?  (box first, sphere second)

What tipped me off is that your number of elements is not divisible
by 6, and that when I selected to plot face 5, some faces that are
not part of the std. spherical mesh configuration showed up.

Checking further...

Paul