[Nek5000-users] Visit and NEK 3D data

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 21 07:09:44 CDT 2010

Note the *.f???? is the recommended data format for production runs!
A lot of features and optimizations are only available for the *.f???? format.

The only problem is that some tools like postx,prex do not support the *.f???? format. However you can use NEK to convert one format into another one.

Stefan