[Nek5000-users] Visit and NEK 3D data

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Apr 21 08:04:19 CDT 2010

Hi,

I ran into a similar issue when using *.f???? file formats and visit, however when I loaded the mesh nothing would show up. I switched it to *.fld and then it started showing up, no other changes.  Have you seen this before?

Also Paul,

Sorry I haven't sent over the rea/usr files yet, I had left for the day and had trouble connecting to our server last night. I will send them out this morning.

- Michael