[Nek5000-users] *.fld files to ...

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 19 11:40:10 CDT 2010

Hi Stefan,

Yes, that is pretty much it; I am used to Tecplot and like it.  If visit
could do the job that could also be OK.  One problem with Visit is (and
I have gone through the manual) is that it does not seem to have a way
to deal with moving boundary problems when a different grid is output at
each time step (as NEK does).

Cheers,
Frank

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 18:29 +0200, nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov