[mpich-discuss] Benchmarks Using Allgather

vaibhav dutt vaibhavsupersaiyan9 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:57:52 CDT 2011

Hi,

I know this may not be the best place to ask this question but since there
are so many experts
on this mailing list, I thought I would get some good help.

I have made some optimization in the MPI_Allgather collective and I want to
test it on some user
application  that makes use of this collective quite often. I just know that
this collective is used
in matrix multiplication operations but I do not know of any
benchmark/parallel application
that uses it heavily or even moderately. Can anybody suggest me some
applications
that use MPI_Allgather quite often?

Thanks.