[mpich-discuss] MPICH2-1.4 make error

Anthony Chan chan at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jul 9 19:01:27 CDT 2011

The last line in your c.txt contains this:

configure: error: F90 and F90FLAGS are replaced by FC and FCFLAGS respectively in this configure, please unset F90/F90FLAGS and set FC/FCFLAGS instead and rerun configure again.

So mpich2 configure failed because of you have either F90 or F90FLAGS (or both)
set in your environment during configure.  Unset them and try again.
(It is likely that you set these variables in your shell startup file)
BTW, the config.log you sent isn't the top-level one, it is from mpich2-1.4/src/openpa
so I cannot tell which exact F90* you set.

A.Chan