[mpich-discuss] MPICH2 1.3: Problem with building several acrchitectrues from same source directory

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Mon Oct 25 16:15:20 CDT 2010

Hi,

why not build in two different directories? You don't have to untar
the source tree twice, but create two directories on the same level
where you untarred MPICH2 like "mpich2-32" and "mpich2-64" and after
changing into each of them you execute "../mpich2-1.3/configure ...
32flags..." resp. in the other directory for 64 bits.

-- Reuti