[mpich-discuss] mpich2-1.3rc2.tar.tar under cygwin+WINDOWS Server 2003 R2 installation problem

Victor Gillette victor.gillette at ncsu.edu
Tue Oct 12 11:11:30 CDT 2010

Hi, Thanks for your answer!!

I certainly do not know what am I doing, I just try to read manuals and find
tutorials, quite unsuccessfully, though.

All the installation processes I did were run under an Administrator
account.

I followed your instrctions and I got :

E:\Victor\soft\MPICH2>mpiexec -n 2 hostname
Aborting: unable to connect to TRISO, smpd version mismatch

could it be because I am running on a Windows Server 2003 R2, and not on a
2008??

Suggestions are welcome!!!

Thanks

Victor