[mpich-discuss] mpich2-1.3rc2.tar.tar under cygwin+WINDOWS Server 2003 R2 installation problem

Victor Gillette victor.gillette at ncsu.edu
Tue Oct 12 10:44:11 CDT 2010

Sorry to bother again, I would like to add this new output to my previous
e-mail; perhaps it is helpful for you to see tis output

vhgillette at TRISO /cygdrive/e/Victor/MCNP/CHECK/VIC/test
$ mpiexec -n 4 -localonly Hi2c.exe
 argx  2280624   argv  ┤
[unset]: unable to decode hostport from 3213
Fatal error in MPI_Init: Other MPI error, error stack:
MPIR_Init_thread(385):
MPID_Init(103).......: channel initialization failed
MPID_Init(352).......: PMI_Init returned -1
 argx  2280624   argv  ┤
[unset]: unable to decode hostport from 3206
Fatal error in MPI_Init: Other MPI error, error stack:
MPIR_Init_thread(385):
MPID_Init(103).......: channel initialization failed
MPID_Init(352).......: PMI_Init returned -1
 argx  2280624   argv  ┤
[unset]: unable to decode hostport from 3220
Fatal error in MPI_Init: Other MPI error, error stack:
MPIR_Init_thread(385):
MPID_Init(103).......: channel initialization failed
MPID_Init(352).......: PMI_Init returned -1
 argx  2280624   argv  ┤
[unset]: unable to decode hostport from 3227
Fatal error in MPI_Init: Other MPI error, error stack:
MPIR_Init_thread(385):
MPID_Init(103).......: channel initialization failed
MPID_Init(352).......: PMI_Init returned -1

Thanks

Victor.

--
Victor Gillette, Ph.D.