[mpich-discuss] query on MPICH2 on Windows

Rob Latham robl at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 1 17:35:04 CDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 01, 2010 at 06:01:38PM -0400, Kunal Rao wrote:
>   checking MPI-IO support in MPI implementation... configure: error: mpi
> implementation does not support MPI-IO

This could be a problem with the way pnetcdf checks for MPI-IO on
windows.  We don't test that platform, so it's quite possible there's
a problem.

Can you post the pnetcdf config.log somewhere?  If you can't post it,
email it to me directly (not the list: it will likely be kind
of big)

==rob

--
Rob Latham