[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Starting up again

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Thu Jun 25 07:55:37 CDT 2020

As restrictions lift, pool is now starting to be played again and the Q is open.  We left off after week 10 of the spring session.  I would suggest that we resume our league at our normal scheduled date September 22, complete the remaining 4 weeks of the spring session, then start a new fall session on October 20.  Taking only Dec 29 off for Christmas, this would end the last week in January.  We would restart the winter/spring 21 session on Feb 2.  We would skip the 2021 tournament and the winter 2021 session would end May 4.  Karlé has already told me she’d like to start earlier, right away even.    Unfortunately most leagues aren’t as big in the summer and I don’t feel we can support our fall/spring rosters.  I’m also aware that some still are not ready to come back and may not be ready in September.  I think we can look at our teams rosters starting in August.    Let me know your thoughts.  - Dean

[cid:4FFD8726-872A-4AAE-B03D-81501EDBD667]