[POOL] Pool in the Time of COVID

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 13:41:28 CDT 2020

Hi Team Moe!

It's September already!  And depending on your state of mind or patience
level, it is only September...  Hope folks have been able to remain
healthy and sane these last few months.

So, as expected, COVID-19 is still with us and will continue to be
with us for the next few month at a minimum.  How are you feeling
about pool league?  Are you interested and willing to resume league
play this fall?  Myself personally, I would love to play competitively
again and hang out with folks, but I really have very little desire to
be inside Q for a couple of hours a week until the COVID thing is over
(ie, we're vaccinated and the threat of spreading infection is
minimal).  So I'm expecting to sit out pool league this fall.