[POOL] No Pool Tonight

Martin, Tami tamim at anl.gov
Wed Mar 25 09:09:32 CDT 2020

Katie and I actually dusted off our pool table and played a couple of matches.

Keeping the spirit alive.

Tami

From: mcs-pool <mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov> on behalf of Craig Stacey <stace at stace.com>
Date: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 6:55 PM
To: MCS Pool League - Moe <mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov>
Subject: Re: [POOL] No Pool Tonight

Unless you count pajamas, I haven't worn pants since the 16th with one exception. And I've knocked out a ton of work.

I managed to grab a keg of beer from my favorite brewery in Friday (pants exception) and am picking up another one tomorrow.

I'm a silver linings kinda guy. Making it through, finding the bright side.

Cheers!