[POOL] No Pool Tonight

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Tue Mar 24 18:54:12 CDT 2020

Unless you count pajamas, I haven't worn pants since the 16th with one
exception. And I've knocked out a ton of work.

I managed to grab a keg of beer from my favorite brewery in Friday (pants
exception) and am picking up another one tomorrow.

I'm a silver linings kinda guy. Making it through, finding the bright side.

Cheers!