[POOL] No Pool Tonight

Hovland, Paul hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 24 14:40:16 CDT 2020

No pool table for me, either. My pool table is currently covered in stacks of papers. Papers that used to be piled in my home office, which now needs to function as an actual office.

But the beer is better and cheaper, and periscope is free (if sometimes clunky).

Hope all are well, especially the healthcare professionals in your lives...

Paul