[POOL] Please welcome new team Moe member: Cari Helberg

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Tue Sep 24 14:23:44 CDT 2019

Moe,

Please welcome new member Cari Helberg to the team!  Cari worked with
Ron (Richardson) who recommended her for the team.  While our roster's
fairly full, given travel and other absences, I'm sure there will be
plenty of opportunities for everyone to play (Dean has a long waiting
list of players, so he's trying to get players on teams that can
accommodate them).

Cari is planning to come out to Q this evening, so early players
please show her around and brief her on the league rules, etc.

Welcome Cari!