[POOL] 3rd Argonne Summer Pool night Tuesday, July 30

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Jul 24 10:43:15 CDT 2019

Next Tuesday, July 30 will be our 3rd Argonne Summer Pool night.  We'll be doing a straight pool tournament and you will race to 7, 14, 21, 28, or 35, based on your handicap.  The races will be to 4, 8, 12, 16, or 20 on the losers side.  I am targeting 30 minutes per match.  It will work like our last one,  $5 to play pool for the night and it can start as early as 5pm.  Q is aware of this now, but in case the counter person isn’t, it was Casey’s instructions to show them this email.  The $5 includes entry into the tournament.  Please myself or Karle.  I’ll try to get there early (6:30ish) to have a quick review of how 14.1 works.   See you all then.  - Dean