[POOL] June Argonne Pool night

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Mon Jul 1 09:28:24 CDT 2019

Well, the 2nd Argonne Pool night occurred last Tuesday June 25 and it was well attended.  People got in some practice time, social time, and we had an 8 Ball tournament.  The 8 Ball finalists were:

1st - Don Peterson
2nd - Tim Tyska
3rd - Chuck Blahut
4th - Karle Blahut

Our next monthly pool night is scheduled for July 30th and we will try a small straight pool tournament.  I’ll try to bring paper and pencils to keep score or there are numerous scoring apps out there for your phone.  I’ll send out an email reminder shortly before we play.

[cid:077CAE92-D14A-41C2-A8F3-DBD50C23CC1B at msd.anl.gov]