[POOL] Argonne Summer Pool night

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Mon Aug 5 09:24:18 CDT 2019

Well, our 3rd Argonne Summer Pool night was a  success.  We played 14.1 and while it was different for most, I think people enjoyed it.  It was a little slow in the winners bracket, so the tournament went till midnight, but it was fun.  The top 4 players were:

1.	Brandon Lien
2.	Dean Bass
3.	Ron Shepard
4.	Frank Hernandez

Our final summer pool night will be Tuesday August 27 and we will play 8 ball in preparation of for our regular season, which starts Sept 17.   Look for an email from me near the end of next month.